60" x 30" Walk In Air Therapy Tub with Left-Swing Door from the 3060 Series
Meditub by Spa World Corp Air Bubble Massage Bath
Enjoy the luxury of bathing once again, simple, safe, comfortable and convenient with a walk-in tub from Meditub by Spa World Corp. There is no straining or struggling to get in or out of the tub when you own a Meditub by Spa World Corp walk-in bathtub. Makes warm baths or soothing showers accessible to people who thought they'd never enjoy the luxury on their own again. The walk-in tub door, low-entry step (5 in.), and (17 in.) ADA compliant chair height seat, built-in Grab Rail and slip resistant tub floor are just a few of the features that make independent bathing secure in a Therapeutic Tub. Built-in chair-height seat allows you to conveniently experience a comfortable, full body soak without the struggles of getting up and down. Air Switch finger tip touch controls make adjusting water flow and jet options as easy as touching a button.
- Dimensions: 30"W x 60"L x 22 1/2"H (Length = the measurement side the door is on)
- Slip-Resistant Tub Floor
- Revolutionary Watertight, Walk-In Tub Door Seal
- Left-Side Drain, Right Side Seat (determined from the side the door is on)
- Inline Water Heater for Ultimate Temperature Control
- Safety Grab Bar for Easy Entry and Exit
- Constructed Of High Glass Fiberglass with Triple Gel Coat Finish
- Inward Door Swing
- Left Door Side
- Max Capacity: 40 Gallons
- Free-Standing Stainless Steel Support Frame with Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Tee Heater for Maximum Water Temperature Comfort
- Door Seal: Guaranteed for Life
- Limited 15 Year Warranty On Tub
Additional MediTub Links
This MediTub item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- MediTub 3060WILWAC
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3060-IL-AC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of MediTub products with over 400 warehouses across the country.