10" Class A Chimney Pipe Low Roof Flashing for 0/12 to 2/12 Roof Pitch from Sure-Temp
Flashings are used to seal the opening where the chimney penetrates the roof and to divert rain and snow down from the roof and away from the chimney system. It is important to choose flashing that matches the pitch of your roof. This flat and low roof flashing works with up to 2/12 pitch. Note: To determine your roof pitch, measure the number of inches from the end of a level 12” ruler down to the roof. This is the rise for 12 inches of run. For example, a rise of 5 inches is a 5/12 pitch.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit / 930 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
Additional Metalbest Links
This Metalbest item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Metalbest 210815
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 10S-TF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Metalbest products with over 400 warehouses across the country.