14" Class A Chimney Pipe Storm Collar from Sure-Temp
The Storm Collar is designed to fit on the round chimney pipe just above the roof flashing. The upper edge of the Storm Collar should be waterproofed with silicone sealer to prevent any water from leaking between the Storm Collar and chimney pipe. It is tightened with adjusting screws or tabs after proper positioning.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit / 930 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
Additional Metalbest Links
This Metalbest item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Metalbest 214810
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 14S-SC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Metalbest products with over 400 warehouses across the country.