14" x 36" Class A Chimney Pipe Length from Ultra-Temp
Pipe lengths provide the core part of the chimney system. Pipes should match the inside diameter of all other pieces and all pieces should be from the same manufacturer.
Ultra-Temp is designed for all-fuel applications and comes with 430 stainless steel outer casing. Ultra-Temp chimney pipe is insulated with 1" solid pack and UL Listed to UL-103 HT standards. These parts feature an advanced engineering design, offering 300 Series stainless steel inner pipe and 1-inch Mineral Wool Fibre insulation.
- Materials: 300 Series stainless steel inner and 430 stainless steel outer pipe
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit / 930 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
Additional Metalbest Links
Our SKU: Metalbest 14U-36
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 214036U
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Metalbest 14U-36 Product Specifications
|Fuel Type||Coal, Oil, Wood, Wood/Oil/Coal|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Pipe Class||Class A|
|Pipe Inside Diameter||14|
|Vent Construction||Double Wall|
|Vent Pipe Size||14|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.