4" x 6-5/8" Direct Vent 90 Degree Elbow from Direct-Temp
When creating an offset in the chimney pipe system, calculate the offset to determine the elbow angle. This 90° elbow length creates a bend. When used with a corresponding 90° elbow, the system will continue vertically toward the ceiling with the appropriate offset. This fixed elbow rotates at the joint connection to properly align your installation.
Direct-Temp system features stainless steel inner and heavy duty galvanized steel outer walls. Heavy duty centering brackets keep inner pipe centered and chamfered edges allow for easy slide-together assembly. The free-floating inner liner allows the pipe to expand and contract under high temperature, without creating gaps or stress points. The LockTab(r) is a unique design that allows for 360° rotation while securely locking the sections of pipe together with just a push of the tab.
- Siliconozed fiberglass seal
- LockTab security
- Pipe rotates easily to align system components
- No sealant required
- High efficiency performance
- Joint/Connection Overlap: 1-5/8"
- Joint/Connection Type: Twist-Lock standard on all diameters
- Outer Wall: Heavy duty galvanized steel
- Inner Wall: 304 Stainless Steel
Additional Metalbest Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Metalbest Products
Metalbest 1604230S Product Specifications
|Elbow by Angle||90 (degree)|
|Fuel Type||Gas, Pellet|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel|
|Pipe Class||Direct Vent|
|Pipe Inside Diameter||4|
|Vent Construction||Double Wall|
|Vent Pipe Size||4 x 6-5/8|