5" x 8" Direct Vent 36" Pipe Length from Direct-Temp®
Pipe lengths provide the core part of the chimney system. Pipes should match the inside diameter of all other pieces and all pieces should be from the same manufacturer. The net length when installed is 1.625" shorter than the overall length of the pipe.
Direct-Temp® system features stainless steel inner and heavy duty galvanized steel outer walls. Heavy duty centering brackets keep inner pipe centered and chamfered edges allow for easy slide-together assembly. The free-floating inner liner allows the pipe to expand and contract under high temperature, without creating gaps or stress points. The LockTab(r) is a unique design that allows for 360° rotation while securely locking the sections of pipe together with just a push of the tab.
- Siliconozed fiberglass seal
- LockTab security
- Pipe rotates easily to align system components
- No sealant required
- High efficiency performance
- Joint/Connection Overlap: 1-5/8"
- Joint/Connection Type: Twist-Lock standard on all diameters
- Outer Wall: Heavy duty galvanized steel
- Inner Wall: 304 Stainless Steel
Additional Metalbest Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Metalbest Products
Metalbest 1605036 Product Specifications
|Fuel Type||Gas, Pellet|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel|
|Pipe Class||Direct Vent|
|Pipe Inside Diameter||5|
|Vent Construction||Double Wall|
|Vent Pipe Size||5 x 8|