6" Class A Chimney Pipe 30 Degree Elbow Kit from Galva-Temp
This elbow kit contains two 30° elbows, two locking bands and one interior resupport. When creating an offset in the chimney pipe system, calculate the offset to determine the elbow angle. Locking bands are to be used at each joint. The interior resupport is designed to provide support above an offset where the upper elbow connects to the next pipe length. The elbows rotate 360° to provide the exact orientation required. The 30° Insulated Elbow in 5", 6", 7" and 8" sizes can be used for fixed offsets of 30° slope. Greater angles are prohibited by UL Standard 103 and by the terms of the product listing.
Galva-Temp is designed for all-fuel applications and comes with a galvanized steel outer casing. Galva-Temp chimney pipe is insulated with 1" solid pack and UL Listed to UL-103 standards. With stainless steel inner pipe, 1-inch premium insulation, durable galvanized steel outer pipe, this is "the coolest under the hottest conditions".
- Stainless steel inner and galvanized outer pipe
- Clearance of 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
- Fuel Type: Coal, Oil, Wood
- Height: 6.25"
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Vent Construction: Double Wall
- Pipe Shape: Round
- Pipe Inside Diameter: 6"
- Elbow by Angle: 30 (degree)
Additional Metalbest Links
This Metalbest item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Metalbest 206211G
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6GT-EL30KIT and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Metalbest products with over 400 warehouses across the country.