6" Class A Chimney Pipe Anchor Plate from Sure-Temp
The Anchor Plate provides a secure attachment for the chimney to smoke chamber outlet on masonry fireplaces, reducing footing loads and speeding construction. Stainless steel and heavy gauge steel construction for long life. Retains chimney with a twist-lock connection.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
Additional Metalbest Links
Our SKU: Metalbest 6T-AP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 206400
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Metalbest 6T-AP Product Specifications
|Fuel Type||Coal, Oil, Wood, Wood/Oil/Coal|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Pipe Class||Class A|
|Pipe Inside Diameter||6|
|Vent Construction||Double Wall|
|Vent Pipe Size||6|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.