6" Class A Chimney Pipe Square Ceiling Support from Sure-Temp
The finish support package has a square trim plate. With proper framing, all ceiling supports assure at least 2" minimum clearance to combustibles at the support level and can carry up to 50' of vertical chimney height.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
Additional Metalbest Links
Our SKU: Metalbest 6T-FSP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 206410
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Metalbest 6T-FSP Product Specifications
|Fuel Type||Coal, Oil, Wood, Wood/Oil/Coal|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Pipe Class||Class A|
|Pipe Inside Diameter||6|
|Vent Construction||Double Wall|
|Vent Pipe Size||6|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.