6" Class A Chimney Pipe Insulated Tee with Cap from Sure-Temp
The Insulated Chimney Tee may be used to start chimneys indoors or outdoors using a Wall Support assembly or a masonry pier. A length of Insulated Chimney Pipe is attached to the Tee snout to pass safely through combustible walls. An Insulated Tee Cap is included which can be removed from bottom opening for inspection and cleanout.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
Additional Metalbest Links
This Metalbest item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Metalbest 206100
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6T-IT and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Metalbest products with over 400 warehouses across the country.