Pipe lengths provide the core part of the chimney system. Pipes should match the inside diameter of all other pieces and all pieces should be from the same manufacturer.
Galva-Temp is designed for all-fuel applications and comes with a galvanized steel outer casing. Galva-Temp chimney pipe is insulated with 1" solid pack and UL Listed to UL-103 standards. With stainless steel inner pipe, 1-inch premium insulation, durable galvanized steel outer pipe, this is "the coolest under the hottest conditions".
- Stainless steel inner and galvanized outer pipe
- Clearance of 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
- Fuel Type: Coal, Oil, Wood
- Length: 18"
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Outside Diameter: 9"
- Vent Construction: Double Wall
- Pipe Shape: Round
- Pipe Inside Diameter: 7"
Additional Metalbest Links
This Metalbest item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Metalbest 207018G
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 7GT-18 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Metalbest products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.