7" Class A Chimney Pipe Firestop / Joist Shield from Sure-Temp
This piece is used in floor/ceiling penetrations other than those which include a ceiling support or attic insulation shield. This shield is not required when passing through roof.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
- UL Listed: UL-103-HT
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Additional Metalbest Links
This Metalbest item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Metalbest 207465
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 7T-JS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Metalbest products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.