7" Class A Chimney Pipe Spark Arrestor for Chimney Caps from Sure-Temp
Part of the chimney system roof assembly, a spark arrestor is designed to keep errant sparks from leaving your chimney. It also serves to keep birds and other wildlife out of the chimney system. Add this spark arrestor to your chimney cap to give it added protection and security or meet building codes.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
Additional Metalbest Links
This Metalbest item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Metalbest 207790*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 7T-SA and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Metalbest products with over 400 warehouses across the country.