8" Pre-Assembled Class A Chimney Pipe Locking Band from Sure-Temp
These locking bands come pre-assembled with capture nut and screw. They are designed to assist in attaching pipe lengths together. Note: All insulated pipe lengths are furnished with a locking band.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
Additional Metalbest Links
This Metalbest item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Metalbest 208450
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8T-LB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Metalbest products with over 400 warehouses across the country.