8" Class A Chimney Pipe Ceiling Support Box from Sure-Temp
The Support Box is intended for use when installing chimney in an A-frame, in a mobile home or in a ceiling under a narrow section of roof. It provides a finished installation at the ceiling level and will support up to 20' of chimney. The part also provides shielding from insulation when installed in an unoccupied attic space. The Support Box assembly is comprised of a black box designed for installation inside 16" O.C. joists, a cylindrical shield, support bucket, ceiling trim and four screws.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
Additional Metalbest Links
This Metalbest item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Metalbest 208424
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8T-SB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Metalbest products with over 400 warehouses across the country.