Class A Chimney Pipe Universal Roof Brace Kit
A Roof Brace Kit can be used whenever there is a need to stabilize the chimney above the roof level. The Roof Brace Kit should be used at a midpoint on the chimney. Braces adjust from 4' to 6' and for 5' to 10' order a single kit. For heights over 10' order 1 kit every 5 feet.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
- UL Listed: UL-103-HT
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Additional Metalbest Links
This Metalbest item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Metalbest 200240
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Metalbest URBK and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Metalbest products with over 400 warehouses across the country.