Two Light 13" Width Candle-Style Double Wall Sconce in French Gold from the Metropolitan Collection
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Suitable for indoor dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 6" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 10.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 13" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality, Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary, luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting indoor wall sconces are available in various collections, styles, sizes, and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
Additional Metropolitan Links
This Metropolitan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Metropolitan N201902*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the N201902 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Metropolitan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.