Single Light 11" Width Wall Washer Wall Sconce from the Metropolitan Collection
- Alabaster Dust glass bowl shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Suitable for indoor dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 5.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 5.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 2.65 lbs
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 11" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality, Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary, luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting indoor wall sconces are available in various collections, styles, sizes, and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
Additional Metropolitan Links
This Metropolitan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Metropolitan N2031
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the N2031 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Metropolitan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.