Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Two Light Candle-Style Double Wall Sconce from the Continental Classics Collection
- White Pleated fabric tapered shade
- Classic pleated shades are a simple, beautiful accent to any light
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Suitable for indoor dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 6"
- Backplate Width: 4"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Extension: 9.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 8" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 14.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 5.53 lbs
- Shade Height: 6"
- Title 24: No
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 14.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality, Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary, luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting indoor wall sconces are available in various collections, styles, sizes, and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
Additional Metropolitan Links
Our SKU: Metropolitan N2642
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metropolitan N2642-613
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Metropolitan N2642-613 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce, Double Sconce|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|