Four Light 32.5" Width Bathroom Vanity Light from the Sanguesa Collection
- Vidrio Artistico glass bell shade
- White decorative accent
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 6.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 6.63" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 13.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Product Weight: 8.27 lbs
- Shade Height: 5.13"
- Shade Width: 4.75"
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Wattage: 400
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 32.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality, Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary, luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting bathroom fixtures are available in various collections, styles, sizes, and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
Additional Metropolitan Links
Our SKU: Metropolitan N6074
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metropolitan N6074-194
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Metropolitan N6074-194 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.