- Optional Wire Guard (RWG17) is available
- Canopy Kits will Swivel up to 25°
- Materials: Cold Rolled Steel, Die Cast Zinc
- Finishes: Architectural Bronze, Satin Black, Satin Green, Satin Red, Copper and White are electrostatically sprayed and oven baked with UV stabilized paint appropriate for indoor/outdoor use. All shades, excluding Copper and Galvanized, incorporate white liners for increased light reflectivity. Galvanized is zinc plated steel with a clear protective overcoat.
- UL: All R Series units excluding cord hung styles are UL listed for wet locations. Cord hung styles are UL listed for damp locations.
- Unique stem hung design does not require pipe sealant compound on fittings.
- 3/4" inner diameter rigid conduit or water pipe may be substituted for stems or goose necks.
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26) - The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: A21
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 200
- Wattage: 200
- Height: 35.25"
- Width: 17"
- Shade Height: 9.25"
- Shade Width: 17"
- Canopy Height: 2"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.75"
- Wire Length: 100"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Additional Millennium Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Millennium Lighting Products
- Millennium Lighting R Series Collection
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Millennium Lighting RWHS17-RSCK-RS2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Millennium Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.