Ultimate Lock v. Standard DeadboltsHere is a video that displays how strong the Ultimate Lock really is compared to standard deadbolts.
3000 Ultimate Locking System Deadbolt
The 3000 Ultimate Lock System is stronger than any other deadbolt out there. It provides 5 levels of security. This includes withstanding 4,000 lbs. of force! It can secure any door it is put on. It fits on any existing cross bore hole for any deadbolt. It is more than a deadbolt, it is a locking system assembled on your door. It comes with extra long screws to be screwed into the door hinges and door frame. Protect your family with a 3000 Ultimate Lock by Millennium Lock Inc.
- Withstands up to 4000 lbs of Force
- Special Engineered Steel Strike Plate
- Super Hardened Steel Security Bar
- Patented Lockout Feature
- High Security 6 Pin Anti-Bump Keylock
- Works with Existing Solid Core Door
- Uses the Same Deadbolt Hole
- Adjustable Latch Fits 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset
- Fits Doors 1-1/2" to 1-3/4" Thick
- Keys Included (Schlage 95)
- Key Lock Width: 2.25"
- Key Lock Height: 1.25"
- Security Mechanism Width: 5.35"
- Security Mechanism Height: 4.23"
- Special Steel Strike Plate with 3-1/2" Long Screws
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Additional Millennium Lock Links
Our SKU: Millennium Lock 3000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Millennium Lock 3000AB
- Millennium Lock 3000PB
- Millennium Lock 3000SN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Millennium Lock 3000PB Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Collection||Ultimate Lock System|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4"|
|Function||Single Cylinder Deadbolt|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.