3000 Ultimate Locking System Deadbolt
The 3000 Ultimate Lock System is stronger than any other deadbolt out there. It provides 5 levels of security. This includes withstanding 4,000 lbs. of force! It can secure any door it is put on. It fits on any existing cross bore hole for any deadbolt. It is more than a deadbolt, it is a locking system assembled on your door. It comes with extra long screws to be screwed into the door hinges and door frame. Protect your family with a 3000 Ultimate Lock by Millennium Lock Inc.
- Withstands up to 4000 lbs of Force
- Special Engineered Steel Strike Plate
- Super Hardened Steel Security Bar
- Patented Lockout Feature
- High Security 6 Pin Anti-Bump Keylock
- Works with Existing Solid Core Door
- Uses the Same Deadbolt Hole
- Adjustable Latch Fits 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset
- Fits Doors 1-1/2" to 1-3/4" Thick
- Keys Included (Schlage 95)
- Key Lock Width: 2.25"
- Key Lock Height: 1.25"
- Security Mechanism Width: 5.35"
- Security Mechanism Height: 4.23"
- Special Steel Strike Plate with 3-1/2" Long Screws
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Additional Millennium Lock Links
This Millennium Lock item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Millennium Lock 3000AB
- Millennium Lock 3000PB
- Millennium Lock 3000SN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3000 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Millennium Lock products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Ultimate Lock v. Standard DeadboltsHere is a video that displays how strong the Ultimate Lock really is compared to standard deadbolts.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.