M12™ Cordless Fork Meter
The M12™ Cordless Fork Meter is a heavy duty True-RMS electrical tester for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications. Powered by the Milwaukee M12 Lithium Ion battery, the 2207-21 is four tools in one providing current measurement, voltage measurement, voltage detection and task lighting. In addition, this new tool provides a wide 0.63” fork opening, high 200amp current range and a high contrast white-on-black display. Covered by Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
- Measures up to 200 amps, Wide 0.63” jaw opening
- Wide Voltage range to 1000 volts AC /DC
- True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications
- Lo-Z measurement to eliminate ghost voltage
- Built-In Voltage Detector and LED Work Light
- High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip
- CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V for greater safety
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Additional Milwaukee Links
Our SKU: Milwaukee 2207-21
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Milwaukee 220721
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 2207-21 Product Specifications
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Display Type||High Contrast White on Black|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Safety Category Rating||CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.