Fluorescent Lighting Tester
- Includes Soft Carry Case, Antenna Adapter, Manual, (4) AA Batteries
- Test Lamps, Ballasts, and Pins: Complete 3-in-1 solution at your fingertips
- 2.5' Fully retractable antenna for extended reach when testing in hard-to-reach places
- Non-conductive antenna sleeve allows for safe testing
- Removable antenna adapter imrpovevs lamp test response
- Visual and audible tool feedback to easily confirm testing
- Built-in LED flashlight illuminates dark work spaces
- Dial and buttons positioned for one-handed use
- Rugged over-molding for increased durability and grip
- Durable tool that continues to work after a 6.5 foot drop
- Lamp Test: Yes
- Compatible Lamps: T5, T8, T12 Fluorescent Lamps
- Ballast Test: Yes
- Compatible Ballasts: Electronic Ballasts
- Pin Test: Yes
- Compatible Pins: Dual Pins
- Antenna Length: 2.5 ft.
- Antenna Storage: Fully retractable inside tool
- LED Flashlight: Yes
- Audible / Visual Indications: Yes / Yes
- Antenna Adapter: Yes, increased Lamp Test response
- Two Meter Drop Test: Yes
- Calibration Needed: No
- Battery Life: 35 Hours
- Auto Battery Off: After 20 minutes, the tester will turn off
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature; -40°C to 60° C
- Replaceable Antenna: Yes by Milwaukee Service and Repair Team
- Certifications: CE, UL
- Warranty: 5 Years
Additional Milwaukee Links
This Milwaukee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Milwaukee 2210-20
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2210-20 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Milwaukee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Milwaukee Fluorescent Lamp and Ballast Tester 2210-20Milwaukee Fluorescent Lamp and Ballast Tester 2210-20
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.