Alkaline Digital Multimeter Volt Ohm Meter
Heavy duty True-RMS meter for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications. The perfect tool for the professional commercial or industrial electrician; includes the features that are needed to get the job done in the field, on-site or in the plant. Milwaukee 2216-20 Digital Multimeter features: True RMS measurement to accurately measure all applications; CATIII 600V for increased safety in demanding electrical environments; AC voltage range of 6 millivolts to 600 volts; DC voltage range of 600 millivolts to 600 volts DC; Resistance measurement from 600 ohms to 40 Mohm; frequency measurement from 10Hz to 50 kilohertz; detects continuity at less than 30 ohms; Current measurement to 10amps AC/DC; hold function, min/max function and digital bar graph readout; black on white display and backlight for easier reading; rugged over-molding for improved durability and user grip; proprietary rail system for mounting accessories; includes one (1) test lead set, two (2) AA batteries, and manual; covered by 5 year warranty. Nothing but HEAVY DUTY.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Milwaukee 2216-20 Features:
- Includes: 2216-20 Digital Multimeter, One (1) electrical test lead set, Two (2) AA batteries, Manual
- True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications
- Wide Voltage range to 600 AC /DC volts
- Resistance range from 600 ohm to 40 Mohm
- Auto Range to mV
- Frequency measurements from 10Hz to 50kHz
- Current Measurement to 10A AC/DC
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip
- CAT III 600V for increased safety
- Capacitance to 1000 ?F
Milwaukee 2216-20 Specifications:
- Voltage Range: 6mV to 600V AC/600mV to 600V DC
- Safety Category Rating: CAT III 600V
- AC Amps: 0.001-10.00A
- uA DC: No
- DC Amps: 0.001-10.00A
- AC Volts: 6.00mV,600V
- DC Volts: 6.00mV,600V
- Frequency: Yes
- Lo-Z: No
- Hz (Amps or Volts): 9.999Hz-50.00kHZ
Additional Milwaukee Links
This Milwaukee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Milwaukee 2216-20
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2216-20 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Milwaukee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.