Clamp Meter for HVAC/R (NIST)
The Milwaukee Clamp Meter for HVAC/R (NIST) is a heavy duty True-RMS electrical current tester for professional residential, commercial, and industrial applications. The perfect tool for the professional HVAC/R technician, the 2236-20 clamp meter provides a wide 1.3” jaw opening to easily handle large conductors, a thin jaw profile for access to tight spaces and a high contrast white-on-black display for clearer readings. In addition, the Milwaukee Clamp Meter for HVAC/R was designed with embedded non-contact voltage detection and an LED work light to increase end user productivity. A NIST Certificate of Calibration with Data is also included, needed by many organizations as proof of calibration with the date when NIST Calibration was performed. Covered by Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
- Measures up to 600 amps AC, Large 1.30” jaw opening
- Thin Jaw Profile for easier wire measurement in panels or in bundles
- Wide Voltage range to 600 AC/DC volts
- True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications
- Built-In Voltage Detector and LED Work Light
- Thermocouple (dual banana) input for contact temperature measurement
- 600 uA DC for Flame Rectification
- High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Additional Milwaukee Links
This Milwaukee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Milwaukee 223620NST
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2236-20NST and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Milwaukee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.