Clamp Meter for HVAC/R (NIST)
The Milwaukee Clamp Meter for HVAC/R (NIST) is a heavy duty True-RMS electrical current tester for professional residential, commercial, and industrial applications. The perfect tool for the professional HVAC/R technician, the 2236-20 clamp meter provides a wide 1.3” jaw opening to easily handle large conductors, a thin jaw profile for access to tight spaces and a high contrast white-on-black display for clearer readings. In addition, the Milwaukee Clamp Meter for HVAC/R was designed with embedded non-contact voltage detection and an LED work light to increase end user productivity. A NIST Certificate of Calibration with Data is also included, needed by many organizations as proof of calibration with the date when NIST Calibration was performed. Covered by Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
- Measures up to 600 amps AC, Large 1.30” jaw opening
- Thin Jaw Profile for easier wire measurement in panels or in bundles
- Wide Voltage range to 600 AC/DC volts
- True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications
- Built-In Voltage Detector and LED Work Light
- Thermocouple (dual banana) input for contact temperature measurement
- 600 uA DC for Flame Rectification
- High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Additional Milwaukee Links
Our SKU: Milwaukee 2236-20NST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Milwaukee 223620NST
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 2236-20NST Product Specifications
|Display Type||High Contrast White on Black|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Safety Category Rating||CAT III 600V|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.