CLAMP-GUN™ M12™ Cordless Clamp Meter for HVAC/R (NIST)-Bare Tool Only
The CLAMP-GUN™ M12™ Cordless Clamp Meter for HVAC/R (NIST) is a heavy duty True-RMS current tester for professional HVAC/R commercial and industrial applications. Powered by the Milwaukee M12™ LITHIUM-ION battery, the 2238-20 features an ergonomic pistol grip design which greatly increases comfort and ease-of -use in overhead applications. The unit also provides a wide 1.30” jaw opening to easily handle wire bundles, a thin jaw profile for access to tight spaces, a large white on black display, embedded non-contact voltage detection and an embedded extra bright LED Floodlight. A NIST Certificate of Calibration with Data is also included, needed by many organizations as proof of calibration with the date when NIST Calibration was performed. The 2238-20 model is a bare tool sold without a battery or charger and is covered by the Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
- Ergonomic Pistol Grip Design Best Orients Jaws and Display
- Large Jaw Size of 1.30” measuring up to 750 MCM cable
- Wide Current Range to 600 Amps AC
- CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V for greater safety
- High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading
- LED Floodlight and Voltage Detection Add More Value
- 600 microamps DC for Flame Rectification
- Dual Banana thermocouple for contact temperature measurements
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Additional Milwaukee Links
Our SKU: Milwaukee 2238-20NST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Milwaukee 223820NST
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued