CLAMP-GUN™ M12™ Cordless Clamp Meter-Bare Tool (NIST)-Bare Tool Only
The CLAMP-GUN™ M12™ Cordless Clamp Meter (NIST) is a heavy duty True-RMS current tester for professional commercial and industrial applications. Powered by the Milwaukee M12™ LITHIUM-ION battery, the 2239-20 features an ergonomic pistol grip design which greatly increases comfort and ease-of -use in overhead applications. The unit also provides a wide 1.57” jaw opening to easily handle wire bundles, a thin jaw profile for access to tight spaces, a large white on black display, embedded non-contact voltage detection and embedded extra bright LED Floodlight. A NIST Certificate of Calibration with Data is also included, needed by many organizations as proof of calibration with the date when NIST Calibration was performed. The 2239-20 model is a bare tool sold without a battery or charger and is covered by the Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
- Ergonomic Pistol Grip Design Best Orients Jaws and Display
- Extra Large Jaw Size of 1.57” measuring up to 1000 MCM cable
- Wide Current Range to 1000 Amps AC/DC
- In-rush current measurement for motor starts
- Wide Voltage Range to 1000 Volts AC/DC
- CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V for greater safety
- High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading
- LED Floodlight and Voltage Detection Add More Value
- Frequency measurement from 6 Hz to 6 kHz
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Additional Milwaukee Links
Our SKU: Milwaukee 2239-20NST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Milwaukee 223920NST
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.