M12™ 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion 160 X 120 Thermal Imager Kit
The 2260-21 M12™ 160x120 Thermal Imager is faster, more versatile and easier to use than any other tool in its class. The M12 ™ 160x120 Thermal Imager comes as a complete kit including a professional thermal imager with 160x120 pixel resolution, a simple and powerful Thermal Imager Software to quickly generate reports and leverages Milwaukee's M12™ battery system for quick charging and easy field replacement. The Milwaukee Thermal Imager is ideal for use by Electrical Contractors, HVAC/R Technicians, Building Inspectors, Energy Auditors and Plant Maintenance teams. It is also RESNET compliant. The Milwaukee Thermal Imager is a fantastic tool to diagnose problems with motors, drives, pumps, mechanical equipment, electrical panels, chillers, air handlers, and identify energy losses around doors or windows. It can also be used to identify roof leaks and detect areas where mold could be present.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Milwaukee 2260-21 Features:
- Includes a hard carry case with rigid foam inserts, (1) M12 RED LITHIUM rechargeable battery, (1) 30-minute M12™ lithium-ion charger, (1) 2GB SD card, (1) SD card reader, (1) mini-B to USB cable, (1) CD-ROM containing the Thermal Imager Report Software, Software manual and Thermal Imager manual, (1) Quick reference thermal imager guide
- Capture Thermal and Visual Images on each trigger pull for enhanced reporting
- Crisp, High Resolution 160x120 pixel Thermal Images for better definition and clarity
- Complete Report Software to easily analyze images
- Broader Temperature Range (-10 to 350°C) to cover more applications
- 5X Faster Battery charge over closest competitor
- M12™ RED LITHIUM™ batteries allow for rapid field replacement
- 3.5” High Resolution LCD (640x480 pixel) for easier troubleshooting
- Built-In Visual Camera and Flashlight for improved analysis
- Rugged Overmolding for increased durability and grip
- Simple screen layout allows you to focus on getting the best images
- Raised corners protect the LCD and thermal engine if dropped
- Hinged camera style lens cover is always attached, so is never lost
- Knurled focus ring is easy to grip with arc flash PPE
- All Thermal and Visual images use standard JPEG format for use in any program
- Media door seals the included 2GB SD card and USB connections
Milwaukee 2260-21 Specifications:
- Resolution: 160 x 120 pixels
- Temperature Range: 14 to 662°F (-10 to 350°C)
- Visual Camera: Yes
- Thermal/Visual Display: Thermal or Visual, Toggle Hotkey
- LED Flashlight: Yes
- Display Type/Size: 3.5" Color LCD (640 x 480)
- Screen Refresh Rate: 60 Times Per Second
- Adjustable Emissivity on Imager: Yes
- Battery: (1) M12™ RED LITHIUM™ Battery Pack
- Charger: 30 Minute Charger
Additional Milwaukee Links
This Milwaukee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Milwaukee 2260-21
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2260-21 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Milwaukee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.