Laser Temp-Gun™ (NIST)
The Milwaukee Laser Temp-Gun™ Thermometer (NIST) is a heavy duty pistol grip infrared thermometer for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications. With a temperature range of -20 to 932° , a 12 to 1 distance to spot ratio and a K-Type thermocouple for contact temperature, the new unit provides a safe and accurate way to measure surface temperature for a wide variety of applications. Additional features include user configurable, Hi/Low alarm limits, an ergonomic pistol grip design, rugged over-molding for increased durability and grip, a large white on black display for clearer readings, a slide rail system to add proprietary accessories and on-board contact measurement jacks for increased accuracy. A NIST Certificate of Calibration with Data is also included, needed by many organizations as proof of calibration with the date when NIST Calibration was performed. Covered by Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
- Surface Temperature Measurement from -20 to 932°F (-30 to 500°C)
- 12:1 Distance to Spot Ratio. Measures a one foot spot from 12 feet away
- User Configurable Hi/Low Alarm Settings
- K-type thermocouple input for contact temperature
- High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip
- Hold, Max Value Functions
- Slide rail for mounting 2201 Voltage Detector with Work Light
- 0.95 fixed emissivity
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Additional Milwaukee Links
This Milwaukee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Milwaukee 226620NST*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2266-20NST and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Milwaukee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.