HACKZALL™ M12™ Cordless Reciprocating Saw
At only 11” and 2.6 lbs, the HACKZALL® M12™ Cordless Recip Saw features a compact and light weight design for superior control and versatility in tight spaces. A powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 1/2” stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as drywall, wood, and PVC. The variable speed trigger allows for a controlled cut while a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp offers fast and easy blade changes.
- Only 11" and 2.6 lbs. for cutting in tight spaces
- 12V LITHIUM-ION Battery offers longer run-time and lighter weight
- Keyless QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-Metal Gear Case for added durability
- Variable Speed Trigger for increased user control
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Accepts both HACKZALL™ and SAWZALL® style blades (See related products for listing of HACKZALL™ blades)
- Built-In LED Light illuminates work surface
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Additional Milwaukee Links
Our SKU: Milwaukee 2420-21
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Milwaukee 242021
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee M12 Cordless Reciprocating SawMilwaukee Electric Tool, power tool innovators, introduces a new industry first - the HACKZALL™ M12™ Cordless Recip Saw, a compact, lightweight saw designed for powerful, versatile cutting in tight spaces for virtually all tradesman as they tackle plumbing, electrical, remodeling and HVAC applications. Featuring a 12V LITHIUM-ION battery, the HACKZALL™ cuts over 80 pieces of 1½" PVC on a single charge.
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.