M12™ 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Jig Saw with Battery
Milwaukee Electric Tool introduces the next generation in cordless cutting with the M12™ Cordless High Performance Jig Saw. With its innovative Hybrid Grip™ design, the M12™ Jig Saw is the most compact, lightest weight professional cordless jig saw on the market. The saw’s cutting power and control delivers an incredible portable cutting solution for a wide range of trade applications. Powered by the M12™ RED LITHIUM™ battery system, the tool is ideal for trim carpenters, remodelers, cabinet/countertop installers, plumbers, electricians, and HVAC professionals for making quick cuts in wood, metal, wall tile, or plastics without the hassle of pulling out a cord.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Milwaukee 2445-21 Features:
- Includes: M12™ Jig Saw Tool, (1) M12™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery, (1) 30-Minute Charger, (1) Milwaukee® 10 TPI Wood Cutting T-Shank Jig Saw Blade, (1) Anti-Splintering Insert, (1) Non-Marring Shoe, Contractor Bag
- Compact and Lightweight - Only 3.8 lbs. and 8.75" long
- Maximum Control - Innovative Hybrid Grip™ design delivers greater control by bringing the grip closer to the material with a variable speed trigger
- Powerful Cutting - 3/4" Stroke length & 0-2,800 SPM for fast and controlled cutting through various materials
- Quick Changes - Quik-Lok™ T-Shank blade clamp and tool-free 450 bevel capability with positive lock at 900
- Smooth Cutting - Designed to minimize vibration by keeping the weight over the cutting area
- LED Light and Fuel Gauge - Illuminates the cut line and displays remaining run-time
Milwaukee 2445-21 Specifications:
- Voltage: 12V
- Speed: 0-2,800 SPM
- Stroke Length: 3/4"
- Trigger: Variable Speed
- Bevel Capacity: 45 Degree
- Bevel Adjust: Tool-Free Lever
- Tool Length: 8.75 in.
- Tool Height: 7 in.
- Tool Width: 3 in.
- Net Tool Weight: 4.2 lbs.
Our SKU: Milwaukee 2445-21
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued