Milwaukee M12 Fuel TestimonialMilwaukee M12 Fuel Testimonial
Milwaukee M12 FUEL Impact WrenchesMilwaukee M12 FUEL Impact Wrenches
M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Fuel 3/8" Impact Wrench Tool Only
The M12 FUEL 3/8" Impact Wrench optimizes torque in tight spaces. This lightweight yet powerful impact wrench offers up to 3X longer motor life, up to 2X more runtime, and proprietary Milwaukee® 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL for better control over the power and speed required for specific applications. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (sold separately) delivers up to 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK Plus intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. The M12 FUEL 3/8" Impact Wrench provides up to 1, 400 in-lbs of torque. Its compact size and weight drive more control and less user exertion. The built-in LED light illuminates work surfaces in dark locations.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Milwaukee 2454-20 Features:
- Includes: (1) 2454-20 3/8" Impact Wrench, (1) Belt Clip
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 1,400 in-lbs. of peak torque with maximum sustained torque to complete a variety of applications
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- DRIVE CONTROL: Two fastening modes provide variable power and speed for precision work and heavy duty applications
Milwaukee 2454-20 Specifications:
- Voltage: 12V
- IPM: 0-3,500
- RPM: 0-2650 / 0-1200
- Torque: 1,400 in-lbs.
- Length: 6.25"
- Tool Weight: 2.0 lbs.
Additional Milwaukee Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Milwaukee Products
- Shop All Milwaukee M12 Fuel Collection Products
Our SKU: Milwaukee 2454-20
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 2454-20 Product Specifications
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|No Load BPM||3500|
|No Load RPM||1200, 2650|
|Number of Batteries||0|