M12™ 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Rotary Tool Kit with Battery
Milwaukee Electric Tool has developed a new breed of rotary tool by leveraging its heritage in straight and die grinders. The M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Rotary Tool utilizes a powerful 12V motor and Milwaukee's REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology to produce unmatched performance and increased run-time. The size and versatility of the M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Rotary Tool make it an indispensable tool for Maintenance Contractors, Electricians, Plumbers, Remodelers and more. The tool runs from 5,000-32,000 RPM and is managed by a variable speed dial for fluid control. The collet is completely compatible with all 1/32" -1/8" shank accessories providing the user access to thousands of cutting, grinding, sanding and polishing solutions.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Milwaukee 2460-21 Features:
- Includes: 2460-20 M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Rotary Tool, (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery, (5) Cutting Wheels, mandrel, Wrench, 30-Minute Charger
- Powerful Motor - Unmatched performance under load
- 1/8" Collet - Compatible with all current rotary tool accessories
- Variable Speed (5,000-32,000) - Up to 10% faster than the competition
- Compact and Lightweight - Only 9.5" long and 1.3 lbs.
- Milwaukee Durability – Grinder style exhaust ports and protected front bearing deliver up to 10X the tool life
Milwaukee 2460-21 Specifications:
- Voltage: 12V
- Speed: 5,000-32,000 RPM
- Length: 9.5"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Collet: 1/8"
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Yes
- No of Batteries Included: (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
Additional Milwaukee Links
Our SKU: Milwaukee 2460-21
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Milwaukee 2460-21
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 2460-21 Product Specifications
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|No Load RPM||32000|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|On Board Fuel Gauge||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.