M12™ 12V 2-Piece Tool Combo Kit Drill Driver and Impact Driver with 2 Batteries
The 2494-22 M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the 3/8" Drill Driver and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2450-20). The innovative M12™ cordless LITHIUM-ION system is designed to deliver the power and torque required for professional applications, in a size that reaches the tightest and toughest places. Powered by Redlithium™ ™, the M12™ cordless LITHIUM-ION system offers unmatched power, speed, and tool belt portability.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Milwaukee 2494-22 Features:
- Includes: 2410-20 M12™ 3/8" Drill Driver, 2450-20 M12™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver, (2) 48-11-2401 M12™ Redlithium™ ™ Batteries, 48-59-2401 M12™ 30-Minute Charger, Contractor Bag
- M12™ 3/8” Drill Driver delivers best-in-class 275 in-lbs. of peak torque,0-400 / 0-1,500 RPM at just 2.6 lbs.
- M12™ ¼” Hex Impact Driver delivers best-in-class 850 in-lbs. of torque at only 2.3 lbs. and 0-2000 RPM for fast driving
Milwaukee 2494-22 Specifications:
- Voltage: 12V
- Battery: LITHIUM-ION
- Bag/Case Type: Contractor Bag
- Shipping Weight: 9.0 lbs.
Additional Milwaukee Links
This Milwaukee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Milwaukee 2494-22
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2494-22 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Milwaukee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.