M12 Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4 Tool Combo Kit
The 2498-24 M12™ cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-tool combo kit includes the 3/8" Drill Driver (2410-20),¼" Hex Impact Driver (2450-20), Hackzall™ Recip Saw (2420-20), and Work Light (49-24-0145). The innovative M12™ cordless system is designed to deliver the power and torque required for professional applications, in a size that reaches the tightest and toughest places. Powered by RED LITHIUM™, the M12™ cordless LITHIUM-ION system offers unmatched power, speed, and tool belt portability.
Milwaukee 2498-24 Features:
- M12™ 3/8” Drill Driver delivers best-in-class 275 in-lbs. of peak torque, 0-400 / 0-1,500 RPM at just 2.6 lbs.
- M12™ ¼” Hex Impact Driver delivers best-in-class 850 in-lbs. of torque at only 2.3 lbs. and 0-2000 RPM for fast driving.
- M12™ Hackzall™ Reciprocating Saw delivers 0-3000 SPM at only 2.6lbs and 11” for quick cutting in tight spaces.
- M12™ Work Light features a 90-degree rotating head and an integrated magnet for hands-free use in a compact package.
- (1) 2410-20 M12™ 3/8" Drill Driver
- (1) 2450-20 M12™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (1) 2420-20 Hackzall™ Recip Saw
- (1) 49-24-0145 M12™ Work Light
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- (1) 30 Minute Charger
- (2) Hackzall™ Blades
- Contractor Bag
Additional Milwaukee Links
This Milwaukee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Milwaukee 2498-24
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2498-24 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Milwaukee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.