M18™ 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 7/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 7/8” SDS Plus Rotary Hammer delivers industry leading durability, with up to 2X Longer Life than competitive cordless rotary hammers. By combining an exclusive motor design with maximized component size, the new tool delivers superior performance with up to 35% Harder Hitting. Powered by groundbreaking RED LITHIUM™ Battery Technology, the tool delivers 0-1, 400 RPM,0-4, 800 BPM and up to 40% more run-time than the competition. Combined with 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy, the 2605-22 also delivers up to 10% faster drilling.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Milwaukee 2605-22 Features:
- Includes: 2605-20 M18™ 7/8" Rotary Hammer, (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery Packs, Charger, Side Handle, Depth Rod, Carrying Case
- Powerful Hammer Mechanism: Delivers 1.8 ft-lbs. of impact energy
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects tool when bit binds up
- AVS - Anti Vibration System: Delivers maximum comfort by minimizing vibration
- 3-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for maximum versatility
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows Steel to be adjusted for work in any orientation
Milwaukee 2605-22 Specifications:
- Voltage: 18V
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- RPM: 0-1,400
- BPM: 0-4,800
- Max Capacity: 7/8"
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/8"
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: Yes - AVS™
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
Additional Milwaukee Links
Our SKU: Milwaukee 2605-22
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 2605-22 Product Specifications
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|No Load BPM||4800|
|No Load RPM||1400|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Solid Bit Capacity||0.875|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.