HACKZALL® M18™ Cordless One-Handed Recip Saw Kit
The HACKZALL®M18™ One- Handed Recip Saw (2625-20) features a Patent Pending Dual Gear Anti-Vibration System for unmatched comfort and control as well as light weight design for superior control and versatility. The powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 3/4” stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as wood, metal and PVC. The dual gear anti-vibration system increases control and accuracy. The 2625-21CT also features a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp which offers fast and easy blade changes.
- One-handed design provides superior control & versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier
- QUIK-LOK® Blade Clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL® Blades & HACKZALL® Blades
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Compatible with M18™ XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Batteries and M18™ Compact LITHIUM-ION Batteries
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Additional Milwaukee Links
Our SKU: Milwaukee 2625-21CT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Milwaukee 262521CT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee M18 Cordless PromoMilwaukee shows off their M18 cordless power tools
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.