M18™ 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Fuel™ 3/8" Impact Wrench
At only 5 7/8in. in length and 3.2 lbs, the Milwaukee® M18™ FUEL™ 3/8in. Square Drive Impact Wrench delivers maximum performance in a compact size. The 2654 features a Powerstate™ brushless motor for up to 3X longer motor life and increased power. Redlink Plus™ electronic intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with the Drive Control™ feature: Mode #1 is for precision work (0-900 RPM, 30 ft.-lbs. of torque, ) Mode # 2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and material (0-1600 RPM, 75 ft.-lbs. of torque) and Mode #3 delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications (0-2400 RPM, 200 ft.-lbs. of torque.) In addition, RedLithium™ battery packs provide up to 50% more run time and operate down to 0°F. SAVE MONEY by replacing or adding specific tools that work with the M12 RedLithium™ Lithium-Ion battery and charger you already own. The Milwaukee M12 bare tool system lets you choose the tool you need to get the job done — without buying a complete kit. Add a Milwaukee bare tool to your M12 cordless system today.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Milwaukee 2654-20 Features:
- Includes: (1) M18 3/8in. Compact Impact Wrench, (1) Belt clip
- Tool only; battery and charger sold separately
- Lightweight tool delivers maximum performance in a compact size
- 3-mode Drive Control™ for maximum fastening control
- 3/8in. square impact wrenches: 0–900/0–1600/0–2400 RPM
- LED light illuminates work area
- Powerstate™ brushless motor for sustained torque
- 3/8in. square drive uses a friction ring design for fast, easy socket changes
Milwaukee 2654-20 Specifications:
- Voltage: 18V
- Ship Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Cordless: Yes
- Max. Torque (ft.-lbs.): 200
- Impacts Per Minute (IPM): 0–3,100
- Drive (in.): 41341
- Speed - No Load (RPM): 0–900/0–1,600/0–2,400
- Reversible: Yes
Additional Milwaukee Links
This Milwaukee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Milwaukee 2654-20
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2654-20 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Milwaukee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.