M18 Fuel™ 4-1/2" / 5" Grinder, Paddle Switch No-Lock
The world’s first cordless grinder delivers the power of a corded grinder with up to 2X more run time and up to 10X longer motor life. The M18 Fuel™ 4-1/2" / 5" Grinder supplies maximum sustained power to complete the toughest grinding, surface preparation and cutting applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides up to 10X longer motor life and lower cost of ownership. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery Pack (not included) delivers up to 4X more run time and 20% more power. The grinder features REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance. The 18-volt lithium-ion grinder’s thin body design gives it optimized balance to rest easily in your hands. Tool-free accessory changes and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work. The grinder is built with the same tool body, gearing system and anti-vibration side handle as Milwaukee’s legendary high-performance corded grinders for maximum durability on the job. Grinding wheel sold separately.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Battery Pack (not included) provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- POWER TO GRIND: World’s first cordless grinder with corded performance.
- DURABILITY: Same metal housing & gearing system as legendary high performance corded grinders
- 100% tool free: Make all accessory changes and guard adjustments without a wrench for increased productivity
- Paddle-switch design: Provides increased comfort and ease-of-use when operating in various positions
Additional Milwaukee Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Milwaukee Products
- Shop All Milwaukee M18 Fuel Collection Products
Our SKU: Milwaukee 2780-20
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 2780-20 Product Specifications
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.