Base Assembly for Model 5619-29
D-handle router base assembly for use with Milwaukee router motor, model 5619-29. Includes router base, impact-resistant d-handle with exclusive soft-grip design, durable 22 amp trigger switch, lock-on button for continuous operation, 2-1/2" Center hole sub-base, one tactile palm-grip handle and all-steel motor lock lever.
- Exclusive Soft Grip D Handle for Comfortable Operation
- Aluminum Construction
- Tactile Palm-Grip Side Handles for Maximum Comfort and Control
- Extra Large Center Hole for Larger Bits for Enhanced Cut Visibility
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Additional Milwaukee Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Milwaukee Products
- Shop All Milwaukee D-Handle Collection Products
Our SKU: Milwaukee 48-10-5619
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Milwaukee 48-10-5619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 48-10-5619 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.