M18™ 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Redlithium™ 2.0 Battery
The newest Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M18™ Cordless Tool System and has 2.0 Amp Hours of run-time. This battery powers over 40 Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools. Milwaukee’s M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 provides up to 2X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than a standard Lithium-Ion battery. REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 also delivers best-in-class performance in extreme job-site conditions. With Milwaukee® durability built into each pack, the REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 battery operates cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C with fade free power.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Milwaukee 48-11-1820 Features:
- 2.0 Amp hour - 36 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time
- Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Best in class construction
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
Milwaukee 48-11-1820 Specifications:
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: .95 lbs.
Additional Milwaukee Links
Our SKU: Milwaukee 48-11-1820
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Milwaukee 48-11-1820
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 48-11-1820 Product Specifications
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.