M12™ 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Redlithium™ 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery
The newest Milwaukee 12V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M12™ Cordless Tool System and has 4.0 Amp Hours of run-time. Milwaukee’s M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 provides up to 2X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than a standard Lithium-Ion battery. REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 also delivers best-in-class performance in extreme job-site conditions. With Milwaukee® durability built into each pack, the REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 battery operates cooler and performs in climates below -18C/0F with fade free power.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Milwaukee 48-11-2440 Features:
- 4.0 Amp hour - 48 Watt hour battery
- High Current Discharge - Increased power and performance
- Sturdy Base - Allows M12™ tools to easily stand
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge displays charge status on tool
- For use with Milwaukee M12 cordless tools
- M12™ Compatibility - Compatible with most M12™ tools and electronics (not compatible with 2320 M12™ Plumb Laser and 2290 SUB-SCANNER™ M12™ Cordless Detection Tool)
Milwaukee 48-11-2440 Specifications:
- Voltage: 12V
- Battery Type: REDLITHIUM™
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Weight: .9 lbs.
Additional Milwaukee Links
Our SKU: Milwaukee 48-11-2440
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 48-11-2440 Product Specifications
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.