Aviation Snips 3 PC Kit 48-22-4033
Milwaukee's Aviation Snips are made for use beyond the jobsite and are perfect for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather and copper. Milwaukee Aviation Snips feature forged cutting heads for maximum durability, and machined steel blades for precision cuts. The one handed locking mechanism ensures ease of use and tool safety.
- Includes: (1) Aviation Snips, Straight Cutting - 48-22-4030; (1) Aviation Snips, Right Cutting - 48-22-4020; (1) Aviation Snips, Left Cutting - 48-22-4010.
- One Handed Locking - Ease of use/Quick open & close
- Flush Bolt Design - Won't hang up on material
- Rust Protection - Hard Chrome plated blades increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Serrated Jaws - Cuts: Up to 18ga CRS (Cold Rolled Steel); 22ga SS (Stainless Steel)
- Ergonomic Handles - For maximum comfort and superior performance
- Product Weight: 4.5 Lbs
- Blade Material: Steel
- Blade Length: 1.5 In
- Gauge Cutting Capacity: 22 ga
Additional Milwaukee Links
Our SKU: Milwaukee 48-22-4033
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Milwaukee 48-22-4033
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 48-22-4033 Product Specifications
|Grip Color||Black, Green, Red, Yellow|
|Length Of Cut||1.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.