Aviation Snips 3 PC Kit 48-22-4033
Milwaukee's Aviation Snips are made for use beyond the jobsite and are perfect for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather and copper. Milwaukee Aviation Snips feature forged cutting heads for maximum durability, and machined steel blades for precision cuts. The one handed locking mechanism ensures ease of use and tool safety.
- Includes: (1) Aviation Snips, Straight Cutting - 48-22-4030; (1) Aviation Snips, Right Cutting - 48-22-4020; (1) Aviation Snips, Left Cutting - 48-22-4010.
- One Handed Locking - Ease of use/Quick open & close
- Flush Bolt Design - Won't hang up on material
- Rust Protection - Hard Chrome plated blades increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Serrated Jaws - Cuts: Up to 18ga CRS (Cold Rolled Steel); 22ga SS (Stainless Steel)
- Ergonomic Handles - For maximum comfort and superior performance
- Product Weight: 4.5 Lbs
- Blade Material: Steel
- Blade Length: 1.5 In
- Gauge Cutting Capacity: 22 ga
Additional Milwaukee Links
This Milwaukee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Milwaukee 48-22-4033
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 48-22-4033 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Milwaukee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.