Milwaukee Ice Hardened Hole Saw DemoMilwaukee Ice Hardened™ Hole Saws, a new generation of hole saws that offer up to 50% longer life than the competition. The result is a product that is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition.
5-3/8" Recessed Light Hole Saw
Milwaukee® recessed light hole saws are manufactured using carbide grit for cutting through drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, wood and stucco with mesh. Made with a continual rim, these saws wont' tear material and will leave a clean finish.
- Continual rim for clean cuts
- Carbide grit edge for abrasive materials
- Solid, welded construction provides accurately sized holes
- Open back for easy plug removal
- Use to install 5" recessed light fixtures requiring a 5-3/8" hole
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Additional Milwaukee Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Milwaukee Products
Our SKU: Milwaukee 49-56-0303
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 49-56-0303 Product Specifications
|No Load RPM||600|