Milwaukee Ice Hardened Hole Saw DemoMilwaukee Ice Hardened™ Hole Saws, a new generation of hole saws that offer up to 50% longer life than the competition. The result is a product that is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition.
1-1/4 in. Ice Hardened™ Hole Saw
Milwaukee® Ice Hardened™ products utilize a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal (austenite) and creating more hard metal (martensite). The result is a product that is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition.
- Ice Hardened™ cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
- Optimized tooth form for up to 2X faster cutting
- Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Works with the following arbors: 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250, 49-56-9100, 49-56-7055, 49-56-7040, 49-56-7140 & 49-56-7150
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Additional Milwaukee Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Milwaukee Products
Our SKU: Milwaukee 49-56-9613
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 49-56-9613 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|RPM (Cast Iron)||180|
|RPM (Mild Steel)||275|
|RPM (Stainless Steel)||140|