1-9/16" Spline Rotary Hammer with 10.5 Amp Motor
The Milwaukee 1-9/16" Spline Rotary Hammer features a 10.5 amp motor that delivers optimal power for concrete drilling and chipping applications. 5.5 ft-lbs of impact energy combined with 450 RPM and 3000 BPM result in fast drilling performance for the electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractor. The 5316-21 features a 12-position chipping adjustment which allows the user to maintain the desired hammer position while chipping in any orientation. A mechanical clutch and advanced electronics provide ease of use and overall durability for the user.
Milwaukee Tool Corporation continues to expand their rotary hammer line with the introduction of the 1-9/16” SDS Max and Spline Rotary Hammers. These new Rotary Hammers deliver the durability users have come to expect from Milwaukee, with a 10.5 Amp motor and 5.5 ft-lbs of impact energy for solid performance. The new 1-9/16” Rotary Hammers feature 2-mode operation (rotary hammer/hammer only) for maximum versatility and a mechanical clutch to help protect the tool when the bit binds. These Rotary Hammers also feature Constant Power Technology (CPT™) to deliver consistent performance during tough applications for Electricians, Plumbers, HVAC Technicians, MRO Professionals, Mechanical and General Contractors. Designed to maximize life and productivity, the 1-9/16” SDS Max and Spline Rotary Hammers express Milwaukee’s commitment to expand their growing Rotary Hammer line. Milwaukee’s guarantee of maximum durability is backed by the MILWAUKEE® Heavy-Duty 5-year tool/1-year service warranty.
Milwaukee 5316-21 Features:
- Bit Retention: Spline
- Powerful 10.5 Amp Motor: Delivers 450 RPM and 3,000 BPM
- Powerful Hammer Mechanism: Delivers 5.5 ft-lbs (7.5J) of impact energy for drilling in hard aggregate
- CPT™ - Constant Power Technology: Delivers consistent performance in tough applications
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects the tool when the bit binds up
- 2-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer and hammer only for maximum versatility
- 12-Position Chipping Adjustment: Allows the user to maintain the desired hammer position while chipping in any orientation
Milwaukee 5316-21 Specifications:
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 10.5
- Max Solid Bit Capacity: 1-9/16"
- Max Core Bit Capacity: 4"
- No Load RPM: 450
- No Load BPM: 3000
- Modes: Rotary hammer and hammer only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Cord Length: 13 ft
- Cord Type: 3-Wire
- Tool Length: 18.5"
- Net Tool Weight: 15.0 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 22.85 lbs
- 5316-20 1-9/16” Spline Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Hard Carrying Case
Additional Milwaukee Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Milwaukee Products
Our SKU: Milwaukee 5316-21
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 5316-21 Product Specifications
|No Load BPM||3000|
|No Load RPM||450|
|Solid Bit Capacity||1.56|