1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer with 10.5 Amp Motor
The Milwaukee 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer features a 10.5 amp motor that delivers optimal power for concrete drilling and chipping applications. 5.5 ft-lbs of impact energy combined with 450 RPM and 3000 BPM result in fast drilling performance for the electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractor. The 5317-21 features a 12-position chipping adjustment which allows the user to maintain the desired hammer position while chipping in any orientation. A mechanical clutch and advanced electronics provide ease of use and overall durability for the user.
Milwaukee Tool Corporation continues to expand their rotary hammer line with the introduction of the 1-9/16” SDS Max and Spline Rotary Hammers. These new Rotary Hammers deliver the durability users have come to expect from Milwaukee, with a 10.5 Amp motor and 5.5 ft-lbs of impact energy for solid performance. The new 1-9/16” Rotary Hammers feature 2-mode operation (rotary hammer/hammer only) for maximum versatility and a mechanical clutch to help protect the tool when the bit binds. These Rotary Hammers also feature Constant Power Technology (CPT™) to deliver consistent performance during tough applications for Electricians, Plumbers, HVAC Technicians, MRO Professionals, Mechanical and General Contractors. Designed to maximize life and productivity, the 1-9/16” SDS Max and Spline Rotary Hammers express Milwaukee’s commitment to expand their growing Rotary Hammer line. Milwaukee’s guarantee of maximum durability is backed by the MILWAUKEE® Heavy-Duty 5-year tool/1-year service warranty.
Milwaukee 5317-21 Features:
- Bit Retention: SDS Max
- Powerful 10.5 Amp Motor: Delivers 450 RPM and 3,000 BPM
- Powerful Hammer Mechanism: Delivers 5.5 ft-lbs (7.5J) of impact energy for drilling in hard aggregate
- CPT™ - Constant Power Technology: Delivers consistent performance in tough applications
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects the tool when the bit binds up
- 2-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer and hammer only for maximum versatility
- 12-Position Chipping Adjustment: Allows the user to maintain the desired hammer position while chipping in any orientation
Milwaukee 5317-21 Specifications:
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 10.5
- Max Solid Bit Capacity: 1-9/16"
- Max Core Bit Capacity: 4"
- No Load RPM: 450
- No Load BPM: 3000
- Modes: Rotary hammer and hammer only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Cord Length: 13 ft
- Cord Type: 3-Wire
- Tool Length: 17.75"
- Net Tool Weight: 15.0 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 22.85 lbs
- 5317-20 1-9/16” SDS Max Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Hard Carrying Case
Additional Milwaukee Links
This Milwaukee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Milwaukee 5317-21
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5317-21 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Milwaukee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.