1-3/4" SDS Max Rotary Hammer with Side Handle and Carrying Case
- Powerful 14-amp 1,300 MWO Milwaukee motor provides the best-in-class power and highest overload protection
- Two-speed impact mode uses low (350 RPM/2,200 BPM) for light materials or high (450 RPM/2,840 BPM) for the toughest concrete
- Durable hammer mechanism that provides 8.8 foot-pounds of torque for hard hitting performance
- CPT™ Constant Power Technology - delivers consistent performance when the tool is under load
- Mechanical clutch that protects the motor when the bit binds
- Anti-vibration system that minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Includes 1-3/4" SDS-maximum rotary hammer, side handle, and carrying case
- Amperage: 14-Amps
- Voltage: 120-Volts
- No Load Speed: 350/450 RPM
- No Load BPM: 2,200/2,840 BPM
- Impact Energy: 8.8 Foot-Pounds
- Electronic Feedback: Yes
- Bit Shank: SDS Max
- Clutch: Yes
- Drilling Modes: Two-Modes - Rotary Hammer and Hammer Only
- Vibration Reduction: AVS™
- Thick Wall Core Bit Capacity: 4.5-Inches
- Solid Bit Capacity: 1-3/4-Inch
- Length: 18-Inches
- Weight: 16.2 Pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Additional Milwaukee Links
This Milwaukee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Milwaukee 5426-21
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5426-21 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Milwaukee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.