Get industry-leading performance, durability and ease of use in a versatile cut-off machine that handles a wide variety of materials. With a powerful 15-amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor and speeds up to 3900 RPM, this abrasive cut-off machine allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing and rebar up to a 5” maximum capacity. With an adjustable fence, it can make 45° miter cuts quickly and accurately without flipping heavy material. Lightweight yet highly durable, this 14” cut-off machine travels easily to any jobsite. A large spindle lock button lets you make quick and easy blade changes, even when wearing gloves. A quick-adjust vise clamp lets you make fast adjustments when cutting materials of different sizes.
- Powerful 15-amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in various materials
- Large cutting capacity: Accommodates a wide range of cutting applications up to 5"
- Durable, lightweight design: Permits portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized wheel guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45° Miter capacity with adjustable fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large spindle lock button: Make quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick-adjust vise clamp: Adjusts quickly for different material sizes
- All-ball-bearing construction: Delivers maximum durability
Additional Milwaukee Links
This Milwaukee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Milwaukee 6177-20
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6177-20 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Milwaukee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.