Get industry-leading performance, durability and ease of use in a versatile cut-off machine that handles a wide variety of materials. With a powerful 15-amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor and speeds up to 3900 RPM, this abrasive cut-off machine allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing and rebar up to a 5” maximum capacity. With an adjustable fence, it can make 45° miter cuts quickly and accurately without flipping heavy material. Lightweight yet highly durable, this 14” cut-off machine travels easily to any jobsite. A large spindle lock button lets you make quick and easy blade changes, even when wearing gloves. A quick-adjust vise clamp lets you make fast adjustments when cutting materials of different sizes.
- Powerful 15-amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in various materials
- Large cutting capacity: Accommodates a wide range of cutting applications up to 5"
- Durable, lightweight design: Permits portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized wheel guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45° Miter capacity with adjustable fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large spindle lock button: Make quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick-adjust vise clamp: Adjusts quickly for different material sizes
- All-ball-bearing construction: Delivers maximum durability
Additional Milwaukee Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Milwaukee Products
Our SKU: Milwaukee 6177-20
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Milwaukee 6177-20
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 6177-20 Product Specifications
|No Load RPM||3900|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.